Ranked #16 in Engineering News Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms, Golder Associates is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 160 offices worldwide, our more than 6500 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
Golder Associates is currently seeking an Oil & Gas Client Accounts Manager to join our team in Houston, TX. This position will report to the Oil & Gas Sector Leader and the Director of Major Client Programs.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Drive Work Safe, Home Safe H&S performance, and evolve the H&S culture within the client programs
• Responsible for top line performance, and client development & sales budgets for designated O&G clients.
• Responsible for GO/NO GO decisions for Sales
• Initiative incubator/developer for Engineering, Asset and Liability services
• Management of approved client list
• Work directly with Regional Operations Leaders and Client Program Sales teams to understand markets and develop strategies for pursuit capture and growing market share
• Capture manager for strategic pursuits as needed
• Responsible for advance planning for strategic pursuits
• Serve as client executive sponsor as needed
• Responsible for development and mentoring of successor candidates
• Responsible for identification, training and mentoring of future account managers
• Responsible for weekly activity report of oil and gas sales activities to the Sector Director
• Maximize follow-on work
• Guide client program clients to most efficient delivery
• Coordination with International Regions on ABP, and strategy delivery
The successful candidate will have the following skills, abilities and experience:
Our Staff Benefit from:
Golder Associates Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.