The Bismarck, North Dakota office of Golder Associates Inc. is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Staff Biologist position within the Environmental Planning and Permitting practice with a focus on the oil and gas sector.
Responsibilities may include:
- Serve as Biologist/Task Manager working as a team with Golder personnel on North Dakota projects and various locations around the United States;
- Collect, manage, and analyze environmental data and information;
- Conduct wetland and ecological field work;
- Coordinate environmental permitting efforts with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies;
- Prepare technical reports to facilitate environmental permits and NEPA;
- Conduct Environmental Inspection work during construction;
- Provide technical and logistical support to Golder and Client field personnel;
- Support proposal preparation;
- Serve as North Dakota biological technical lead working with Golder staff around the country;
- Travel nationally as dictated by project demands;
- Other duties as assigned.